- $25 dollars to make a one page website. No matter if it's one page, it will at least take 1hr (speedy Gonzalez mode).
- You are expected to send samples of work. This will take you at least 20 minutes. Your time is worth more.
- You'll have only one day to deliver the goods. This is not counting revisions and change requests. "MUST BE DONE IN ONE DAY!" -> what happens if this doesn't happen?
- The employer believes it's a SIMPLE JOB, not a good sign.
- The employer don't know English well, check out the grammar errors on the listing highlights.
What happened during the next 2 hours:
- I was listened to for 5 minutes only.
- The complete idea was put into question.
- Some expressed -> "I did the wrong sequence of steps".
- Some said -> product "might not work".
- You should do this, that or wait.
- What is your budget?
- What you really need is this.
- You won't be able to function without this.
It's your idea, push harder!
Take the punch, learn, go faster and sharper.
Strengthen Your Decision Making Skills Every day
- Start Something
- Stop Something
- Say Yes
- Say No
- Remove Something
- Change Path on Something...
If you want to be successful, you have to start with yourself. The best way to improve your life is to improve on you.
I'm not sure you haven't heard this story before, but it really illustrates something important:
It just happened that I had the need to do some work on my car. I looked for a fair market price for the job by making some calls. After simple research I found that the job could be done for 75 percent less if I exercised some patience. I could order some parts and hire the labor directly. Sure, there would be trade-offs, such as warranty and other bells and whistles, but I did not mind it.
I bought the parts, hired somebody to do labor and paid this person for 3 hours of work at two times 1/2 the normal rate for this type of labor, well done job. I later called this same person to do further work, he agreed to come. Unfortunately I ended up waiting two days in a row for him to show. He never showed up. There was no call to cancel. So, what does this have to do with starting with yourself?
If you do not start with yourself by learning to communicate effectively and follow through with self-responsibility, you will delay your success. Don't be a one timer! Always create long term relationships, and leave doors open. Be the best and nourish what you have.
If you’re going to pursue a start-up, business venture, or anything else that has meaning for you, start with yourself by digging deep and asking "Will people like this package?" If the answer is anything other than a definite "yes", make self-improvement your top priority.
Qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur 3.0Minimum requirements:
- loves Challenge
- likes Risk
- In constant search of the Unknown
- enjoys Helping Others
- willing to make Sacrifice
- sees a vision but able to act in Gradients
- shares his Knowledge
- listens to others but ultimately follows his Gut
- likes People
- not afraid to express Emotions
- accepts criticism
Please share, If you found value in this article.
I imagined himself as an very old person, then thought about how it will feel if I didn't execute his dream (his idea), would I regret it when I have years to live.......So, what is your FUEL? What makes you feel good? If you could do one more thing in life, what would it be? =============================