We all have a creative spark -- the desire to be better, and to have something unique. We think we can accomplish the impossible (dream?). Interestingly enough, we tend to believe those who have acquired wealth have some kind of special talents, magical thoughts, or just good luck. I think that way myself from time to time. Maybe you do too. I personally prefer positive remarks over negative(fear); it's just my taste. It took some effort for me to see past his method.
Qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur 3.0Minimum requirements:
- loves Challenge
- likes Risk
- In constant search of the Unknown
- enjoys Helping Others
- willing to make Sacrifice
- sees a vision but able to act in Gradients
- shares his Knowledge
- listens to others but ultimately follows his Gut
- likes People
- not afraid to express Emotions
- accepts criticism
Please share, If you found value in this article.